Please note: There is an opt-out form at the bottom of this page allowing you to decide what emails you receive from The Financial Brand (if any).
Terms & Conditions
Email Opt-In (GDPR) — By completing any contact, subscription, or registration form on this website, you give The Financial Brand permission to contact you via email, including sending you newsletters, updates about the Forum conference, invitations to webinars, and emails from our third-party partners such as the Digital Banking Report.
1. DATA COLLECTED. When you complete any contact, subscription, or registration form on this website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact and/or identify you. For instance, when you subscribe to our weekly email newsletters , we ask you to provide us with your first and last name, the name of the company you work for, your job title/role, the type of organization you work for, and (of course) your email address.
We also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This data may include the time and date of your visit, IP addresses, browser type, browser version, pages visited, time spent on those pages, cookie identifiers, geographic location, and other similar information/statistics related to the usage of this website. All of the web usage data we collect is anonymous and The Financial Brand cannot directly connect any of it back to the personally identifiable information we have on record for you.
If you want to see what data we have on record for you, please send us your request in an email.
3. CREDIT CARD PAYMENT INFORMATION. The Financial Brand does not collect nor store any credit card information. All credit card transactions for the Forum conference are handled by third parties.
4. USE OF DATA. By subscribing to The Financial Brand you acknowledge that you will receive the following email communications:
a. eDigest Newsletters. The Financial Brand will send newsletters containing articles we’ve recently published to the email address you provide us. You will receive between three and four email newsletters most weeks throughout the year. If you don’t want The Financial Brand to send you any more newsletters, you can either click the unsubscribe link included at the bottom of every newsletter, or send us your request in an email.
b. Forum Conference Promotions. The Financial Brand holds an annual conference. We promote this conference to those who subscribe to our email newsletters. If you don’t want to receive any emails concerning the upcoming Forum conference, please simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email that exclusively promotes the event. If you don’t want to receive any emails concerning The Financial Brand Forum conference ever again, please send us your request in an email.
c. Digital Banking Report Promotions. Your first and last name, the name of the company you work for, your job title/role, the type of organization you work for, and your email address will be shared with The Financial Brand’s partner organization, The Digital Banking Report. The Digital Banking Report will send you email promotions about subscriptions to their reports, invitations to participate in complimentary webinars, and requests to participate in surveys. If you don’t want to receive any emails from the Digital Banking Report, you can click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email from the Digital Banking Report, or send your request in an email.
d. Advertising. Data collected by The Financial Brand may be used by third parties (such as Google, Facebook and AdRoll) to target advertising on other sites based on your online activity.
e. Sale of Data. The Financial Brand does not sell anyone’s data to a third party (CCPA). If you register for a webinar or download white paper, however, the data you submit is shared with the sponsor of that content, but that data is not subsequently sold or provided to another party (unless you make an additional request for content).
5. OPT OUT. To stop receiving email from The Financial Brand and the Digital Banking Report including emails related to the Forum conference, please use the form below or send us your request in an email. When you request choose to opt-out using either of these methods, we will delete your record(s) and any personal information from our distribution lists.
a. Multiple Email Addresses. You may have multiple email addresses in our database (e.g., you may have subscribed to The Financial Brand’s newsletters using both your work- and personal email addresses).
b. Retargeting. You can opt out of targeted advertising campaigns by visiting optout.networkadvertising.org where you can manage your online advertising preferences.
6. UPDATING OR DELETING PERSONAL INFORMATION. If you feel any of the information we have associated with you is either inaccurate, incomplete and/or needs updating, please send us your request in an email. If you would like us to delete all the personal information we have associated with you from all our databases, please send us your request in an email.
7. SECURITY. We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected both online and offline. Only employees and agents who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. If we ever experience a data breach and/or your information is compromised, we will contact you within 72 hours from the time the breach is first discovered.
You can opt out of some — or all — communications from The Financial Brand by filling out the form below.