Check out this new digital publication from The Financial Brand, loaded with the latest ideas, insights and innovations you need to make critical strategic decisions. You can view each issue in any device, download a PDF, and easily share it with colleagues.
Winter 2020 (Volume 1, Issue 3)
- Eliminating friction and removing CX road blocks (cover story)
- How to think like a challenger bank (page 11)
- Digital account opening — new rules for the new normal (page 7)
- 7 essentials of digital transformation success (page 17)
- The 2021 digital marketing landscape (page 9)
- How COVID changed America’s financial habits forever (page 25)
Fall 2020 (Volume 1, Issue 2)
The fall issue of INSIGHTS magazine looks at some of the lessons learned that must be carried forward as you build your 2021 strategic plan — from CX and the new role of branches, to online account opening and switching behaviors.
- Critical lessons about branch strategy from the retail sector (cover story)
- How the COVID pandemic is crushing fintechs (page 33)
- Why Bank of America is so scary (page 37)
- What Gen-Z loves and hates about banking (page 29)
Spring 2020 (Volume 1, Issue 1)
- Meheriar Hasan, the CEO of Terafina, explains how banks must completely rethink their delivery model in a post-pandemic world (cover story).
- What Banking Will Look Like After the Pandemic (page 10)
- How COVID-19 is Transforming the Branch Experience (page 24)
- How the Coronavirus is Smashing Americans’ Finances (page 16)