Entering its second year, WaMuL Live!, is a customer-appreciation promotion for all WaMu bank card holders that focuses on music and entertainment perks.
The microsite supporting the effort promises:
- The opportunity to get tickets to the shows you want to se
- Sign up for ticket alerts and be among the first to know when shows go on sale
- Get concert dates
- Concert reviews [Editor’s note: there are only four]
- Find out about special event perks
Some of those perks include a special entrance and parking areas at concerts. You can also access the WaMu LIVE! Lounge by simply flashing any WaMu bank card at partner venues:
- WaMu Theater at Qwest Field (Seattle)
- WaMu Theater at Madison Square Garden (New York)
- Hollywood Bowl (Los Angeles)
- Greek Theatre (Los Angeles)
- Verizon Wireless Amphitheater (Irvine, CA)
- Nikon at Jones Beach Theater (Wantagh, NY
WaMu LIVE! recently announced it was adding exclusive video from popular artists, including interviews and performances. Currently, there’s only one artist available: Shelby Lynne of country music fame.
Key Questions: How many WaMu customers know about this program? And how many of those take advantage of it?
WaMu is expanding marketing efforts for the WaMu LIVE! program this year with radio spots in venue cities, online advertising and a series of advertorials in Rolling Stone highlighting the new artist content available at wamulive.com.
WaMu also plans to incorporate the program into its existing “Whoo hoo!” advertising campaign.