Park City Credit Union – Merrill Branch
Typically, only the employees who work at a financial institution’s headquarters facility get to enjoy perks like an employee gym, locker rooms with showers, and fancy break rooms. But Park City Credit Union believes that positive staff experiences translate into positive member experiences, so they extended these amenities to branch staff.
And rather than bake a café right into their branch experience, Park City chose to lease space within the branch to a local coffee shop to bring additional amenities.
Design Firm: LaMacchia Group
- 10 Branches Designed To Wow The Digital Banking Consumer
- 14 More Breakthrough Branch Designs From Banks & Credit Unions
- Branch Showcase: 12 Concept Designs From Around The World
- This ‘Money Lounge’ Is Unlike Any Bank Branch You’ve Ever Seen
- Beer and Banking? O Bee Credit Union’s Unique Brewpub Branch Experience
Raiffeisen Bank – Green and Growing Walls
Executives from design firm I-AM interviewed Raiffeisen customers in four cities across Croatia to uncover their lifestyle and banking habits. Based on the conclusions drawn from their research, they created a branch concept designed around the idea of “My Place” — a setting that puts “customers first and at the heart of the experience, allowing them to remain in control and to enjoy better relationships with staff in a more honest and open environment.”
Design Firm: I-AM