In the Digital Age, a bank or credit union with an old, dated brand identity can’t compete. You can’t convince anyone your institution is tech savvy if your brand image screams “1980s.” Consumers today want to do business with financial institutions that are hip and innovative — banking providers that aren’t stuffy and traditional. You can leverage your brand identity to convince consumers that banking doesn’t have to be a boring chore.
Make no mistake: your financial institution’s brand identity is one of the most powerful (if not subtle) weapons in your marketing arsenal. Do not underestimate the impact your brand identity has — whether positive or negative — on people’s perceptions… and your bottom line.
- 9 More Beautiful Integrated Brand Identities from Retail Banks
- 10 Branches Designed To Wow The Digital Banking Consumer
- 11 Tips For Building A World-Class Brand Identity
- Using Culture + Design To Build a Disruptive Breakthrough Brand
- How To: Brand Books For Retail Financial Institutions
Design Firm: Futurebrand (London)
Design Firm: Prophet (London, Berlin, Hong Kong)
Bank of Hope
Design Firm: Landor
Design Firm: Concrete (Canada)
Design Firm: Pentagram (New York)
Design Firm: Brand Union (Madrid)
Design Firm: Tank (Melbourne, Australia)