People don’t hate marketing. They just hate bad marketing. The truth is that consumers today are so connected and empowered with information that many traditional marketing strategies are now obsolete or unnecessary. Marketing today is less about selling and more about crafting an experience.
In this session, you’ll learn how to leverage brain science, audience data and consumer-centricity to tell a better story about your institution. Learn how smart marketers are shifting away from pushing products and hammering messages to building tribes and creating visual content that is interactive and sharable.
Banking executives will learn:
- How to shift from mundane messages to marketing that’s magic
- How to get your audience tuned in, turned up and talking
- How to use data, smart pixels, and your data platform to craft personal experiences
- The importance of targeting and why you need to segment the heck out of your audience
- How to build for the future and compete for attention with retailers who have already figured it out