Watch Now On-Demand
Digital transformation has become one of the most important business priorities for the banking industry as it tries to stay ahead of start-ups and big tech firms while meeting increased consumer expectations. Beyond putting ‘lipstick on a digital pig’, banks and credit unions must increase the use of data, analytics and modern technology to rethink the new potential of financial services.
The only way to proceed with the complexity and security needed in the future is to embrace cloud computing. The vast majority of the largest banks globally have announced cloud initiatives. Fintech and big tech competitors are already built on cloud technology.
Join Jim Marous, owner and CEO of the Digital Banking Report and Banking Transformed and Bharat Bhushan, IBM Distinguished Engineer and CTO to understand the challenges and opportunities of cloud computing adoption and the considerations that can influence the scope of cloud deployment.
- The primary benefits of cloud technology for financial services firms
- Cloud computing alternatives and the rationale for each option
- Addressing privacy and security concerns in cloud computing
- The impact of cloud computing on Open Banking
- Ways to scale cloud computing solutions for larger and smaller firms
Watch now by filling out the form on the right.