Most banks and credit unions need to make every marketing dollar work overtime. Thanks to the power of digital and content marketing, you can do a lot on a limited budget. In the new book, Banking on Digital Growth, James Robert Lay explains that expensive media does not always mean better media – and how a limited-budget strategy can beat the biggest players in the market if executed strategically.
Join Jim Marous and James Robert Lay as they discuss how to unlock the secrets of a digital content marketing strategy that can yield 10X more loans and deposits.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to tell a digital story that generates leads and sells
- How to confidently map the consumer buying journey
- How to simplify the content production process
- How to multiply the value of content across platforms
- How to build C-level consensus around a smart content strategy
Exclusive Bonus: Those that register to attend will also receive a private invitation to join the Digital Growth Book Club in November –exclusive to Financial Brand readers– where you’ll gain additional guidance and insight directly from James Robert to help you maximize your digital growth potential with confidence in 2021.
Watch now by filling out the form on the right.