Wednesday, July 7 at 2pm ET
Banks and credit unions are investing heavily in customer experience management software. However, many financial institutions are not seeing the returns they expect from these investments.
We will discuss five best practices for eliminating blind spots and unpleasant surprises from your CX programs. These best practices are lessons we have learned from helping financial institutions transform their customer experience initiatives so they can see measurable returns from their investments.
Reserve your seat today to join the conversation with Jim Marous, Co-Publisher of The Financial Brand and Haris Azmi, Chief Revenue Officer of SoGoSurvey, to learn how to optimize your customer experience management to ensure short-term and long-term success.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to set markers for your CX programs to measure progress and success
- How to ensure the comprehensiveness of your customer experience program and why it matters
- How to avoid the blind spots in your CX data
- Why it’s important to look for and understand your outliers
- How to maximize your CX program ROI and secure buy-in from your leadership
Register now by filling out the form on the right. A recording of the webinar will be available to everyone who registers.