The Best Buzzworthy Tweets From ABA’s Bank Marketing Conference

For three days in mid September, 494 financial marketers gathered in San Antonio for the American Bankers Association's annual marketing conference. 38% of them were tapping away on Twitter while they were there. Here's a selection of salient and noteworthy tweets, hand selected by The Financial Brand.
Subscribe Now!

Stay on top of all the latest news and trends in banking industry.

Untitled(Required)

aba_tweet_stats

 

Only 16% of CMOs think they need to brush up on their social media skills? And what about the other 84%?

Webinar
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR
Elevating Your Digital Strategy on Both Sides of the Balance Sheet
This session will cover what the most critical components of a good user experience are when it comes to digital account opening and what you can do to get there.
WEDNESDAY, September 7th AT 2:00 PM (ET)
Enter your corporate email address


Tis better to have known and not cared about Vine.com than to never have known about Vine at all.


Maybe Facebook knows that Jeff’s wife @shannonmarsico has been looking at Burberry Brit Rythm perfume… or is likely to be interested in the product?


This article was originally published on . All content © 2022 by The Financial Brand and may not be reproduced by any means without permission.