Many financial institutions are struggling to decide whether to add branches, enhance their network, or start closing doors. But a select few have figured out exactly what’s working and what’s not.
Retail banking leaders from Umpqua to ING and Mango to Vancity have successfully evolved their branch models to adapt to a wave of new mobile and online technologies and competitive pressure on branches to perform and attract young generations of new consumers. But how do you get started?
In this one-hour webinar, Mark Weber, one of North America’s leading prototype branded branch strategists, leads you to new insights on creating a new branch model to set your brand completely apart, leverage new technologies and accelerate profitable growth.
You’ll learn emerging financial branch transformation trends in:
- Why you need a new business model, not a new branch design
- Using branch technology to link channel integration
- Why the shift from retail to hospitality
- Driving new revenue streams from profitable product staging
- What drives wallet share growth – and what doesn’t
- Standing apart on values, vision and commitment
- Localization can help – or hinder branch success
- Why you need brand differentiation
- What’s the perfect size branch of the future
Read More: Put the ‘Milk’ in the Back of Your Branches
Watch the Webinar Now!
No registration required. Simply press the play button, sit back and enjoy. If you have any problems viewing the webinar, your IT department may be blocking you from viewing web videos at work. You can try watching the video from another computer (perhaps at home), or you can also try watching it here directly on Vimeo.
Note: This is is not a paid placement. No consideration — financial or otherwise — was given to The Financial Brand for publishing this webinar on the site. If you have an instructional how-to video specific to bank and credit union marketers that you are interested in sharing with The Financial Brand’s readers for free (and without registration), please send an email through the Contact page.