The article detailing seven lessons from the conversion of Truist’s 2,500 branches to a uniform look and branding has been removed from The Financial Brand due to sensitive information contained in the article.
We apologize for the inconvenience. For those looking to read more about Truist’s branding or about branch remodeling, branding strategy, or merger communications, please see the articles below.
- The Branding Strategy Behind Truist Bank’s New Logo Reveal
- Avoiding Branch Rebranding Headaches in Mergers and Acquisitions
- What Bank & Credit Union Branches Must Look Like in 2022 and Beyond
- Truist’s CMO Has Strong Views on Fintechs and Personalization
- Can Your Brand Become the Nike of Banking?
- Good Merger Communications Strategies Make or Break Banking Deals
- Top Execs Reveal Insights Into Citi’s Changing Consumer Banking Strategy
- 5 Best Practices When Marketing Banking Mergers