As part of SunTrust’s ongoing “Live Solid, Bank Solid” branding campaign, the bank has launched LiveSolid.com, a large-scale financial education website. LiveSolid.com takes “a holistic approach” to people’s “overall well being,” offering advice on personal interests and managing one’s finances.
SunTrust describes the website as “an online resource center to help people navigate the intersection of life and money.” Visitors can access tools to budget effectively, teach children about money, learn about retirement planning, or discover ways to balance life and manage stress.
LiveSolid.com is a robust website providing hundreds of tools, calculators, articles, guides, videos, audio recordings and tips to help consumers make smart financial decisions.
A financial education website with tips, tools,
calculators, videos, audio recordings and guides.
The menu categories used in LiveSolid.com’s main navigation scheme are matched to people’s interests and lifestages:
- My Well Being – Maintaining a Healthy Lifestyle, Enjoying Down Time
Finding Life Balance, Managing Stress
- My Money – Setting a Budget, Shopping Smart, Getting Out of Debt, Planning for Life’s Surprises, Managing Work & Benefits, Financial Tools
- My Relationships – Getting Married, Managing Family & Finances, Building Better Relationships
- My Retirement – Planning for Retirement, Entering Retirement
- My Future Plans – Buying a Car, Buying a Home, Planning a Vacation, Building a Career
- My Children – Starting a Family, Parenting Effectively, Teaching Kids About Money, Tackling College & Tuition
CALCULATOR – HOW MUCH DO I NEED TO SAVE FOR COLLEGE?
One of more than 100 calculators, including “How much home can I afford?”
“How can I pay down my debt?” “How can I budget for a vacation
and other unforeseen expenses?”
“The LiveSolid.com enables people to benefit from experts and also connect with and share information with other people experiencing the same life situations,” said Rilla Delorier, CMO/SunTrust. “We urge people to visit LiveSolid.com and join the conversation on the Internet, Facebook and Twitter.”