Maintaining a multi-channel brand presence does more than generate top-of-mind name awareness. Effective integrated brand-building campaigns heighten interest in additional products, making cross-selling easier so you can deepen relationships. Furthermore, brand campaigns can help foster the kind of genuine customer advocacy that stimulates greater engagement and triggers more word-of-mouth conversations. Ultimately, brand campaigns help ensure your financial institution attains top-of-wallet status — and stays there.
In this session, you’ll get a whole new perspective on today’s omnichannel media and marketing landscape. Learn new media-mix strategies from the industry’s most savvy financial marketers, and see examples of best-in-class omnichannel marketing campaigns. You’ll also see stand-out case studies from other industries including retail and e-commerce, and examples of marketing “fails” in financial services.
Banking executives will learn:
- How to increase loyalty while staying on brand
- Why you have to earn your customers’ business
- How, where, and when consumers prefer to engage with financial brands
- How digital and traditional channels can work together
- Out-of-the-box ways to utilize social media