Hear from Strum Agency’s Creative Director, Josh Streufert and VP Client Services Karen McGaughey as they explore the importance of branding in today’s shifting world — as well as the steps needed to ensure that your brand is poised to adapt to changing consumer needs and expectations.
You’ll also hear from a credit union thought-leader, Frontwave’s CMO Todd Kern, about the impacts and pitfalls of navigating culture—and tackling entrenched beliefs—while implementing an irreverent brand strategy based on brand values and market resonance.
This session will teach banking executives:
- How consumer expectations are shifting in a post-Covid world—and how your brand can adapt
- The secrets to avoiding the most common branding pitfalls—what gets in the way of building a distinctive brand
- How bold storytelling captures brand attention and cuts through a competitive market
- The trials and success in aligning culture with purpose, values and future goals
- The art and science of building a distinctive brand — the necessary ingredients
- Tips to gain buy-in and build consensus among impassioned internal stakeholders with varying points of view