Multicultural consumers continue to drive growth. Gen Z and Millennials continue to change life stages. Understanding how these shifts impact their worries, hopes and dreams and their perceptions, preferences and financial habits will be important for you to best be able serve them.
With nearly 10,000 multicultural and multigenerational participants across the country, CUNA Mutual Group’s 2022 What Matters Now™ research report brings this to the forefront.
This webinar will highlight key findings from the multi-year research and provide financial institution leaders with insights and action steps for you to help your community achieve financial wellbeing
- People: Supporting today’s multifaceted consumer and being ready to serve tomorrow’s
- Emotional Fluency: Empathizing with people’s hopes, dreams and worries
- Solutions for Financial Wellbeing: Understanding what products and services consumers are using to survive and thrive
- Connection: Considering how people get information and interact with primary financial institutions (PFIs)
- Evolving Consumer Expectations: Exploring how the pandemic and this point in history have shaped what people expect
Watch now by filling out the form on the right.