The COVID-19 pandemic is devastating consumers’ financial lives. Many have been laid off, but the bills keep piling up. This will force many to consider risky credit alternatives like expensive credit cards and payday lenders.
Unless banks and credit unions intervene, Americans will fall into costly cycles of debt. Learn how a consortium of fintechs, including Backbase and QCash Financial with a platform strategy can help banks and credit unions provide unsecured loans at responsible interest rates.
- Provide your customers/members access to affordable, short-term credit
- The power of partnerships between the consortium of fintechs
- Recover and bridge the gap between financial institutions and consumers
- Why the right platform strategy is future-proof
- How to create more acquisition opportunities
Watch now by filling out the form on the right.