These Days, Digital Banking is Banking.
Like consumers, business customers now expect a digital banking experience that is aligned directly with the needs of their business. To compete and win in the new digital world, financial institutions need to deliver a digital financial experience that is personalized and relevant to each business and includes the tools they need to manage the financial aspects of their business, which goes well beyond traditional banking functions. By extending their digital banking channel to integrate with fintech solutions, financial institutions can provide the full financial suite of products that businesses need – creating new revenue streams for financial institutions and deepening relationships with their business customers.
In this session we will discuss the opportunity for financial institutions and how they can create an apple-store like experience for business customers looking to purchase fintech solutions.
- It’s bigger than just transactional banking. Small and medium sized businesses need a full suite of integrated financial solutions.
- Historically small and medium sized businesses have been under-served by the financial services industry, as a result, more and more small and medium sized businesses are turning to fintech solutions.
- Small and medium sized businesses will pay for value-add solutions, creating new revenue opportunities for financial institutions that partner with fintechs.
- To effectively offer banking and fintech products to Small and medium size businesses, financial institutions must have an extensible digital platform and data analytics.
- Fintechs have changed the game, speed and convenience are the new expectation.
Watch now by filling out the form on the right.