The Financial Brand sends email newsletters with our most popular articles to over 40,000 active subscribers every week. Advertorials in these eDigest newsletters are among the most powerful and effective options in The Financial Brand’s advertising inventory, with the potential to deliver hundreds of leads with every newsletter — straight to your inbox!
These ads put your marketing message in an editorial format that readers simply can’t ignore! Why? Because they look exactly like the summaries of articles published by The Financial Brand.
eDigest newsletters are sent every Monday through Thursday throughout the year (except on U.S. holidays). There are two advertorial opportunities in each issue. Email newsletter advertorials include:
- Headline: Up to 10 words
- Body Copy: Minimum 15 words, maximum 25 words
- Teaser/Preview Image: 300 x 300 pixels
Please Note: Images with text or logos are not allowed
- Image File Size & Format: JPG or PNG up to 75 Kb max (no animated GIFs)
- Link: URL to your landing page
- Tip: Use headlines, copy and images that feel “editorial” — like an article summary you see in The Financial Brand’s email newsletters
A single advertorial generates up to 900+ clicks — around $1.50 per click, which is unheard of.
Tip: The key is to use headlines and copy that feel editorial (that’s why these spots are called “Advertorials”). If you’re not already on our email distribution list, you should check out how current advertisers are leveraging their eDigest advertorials by subscribing to The Financial Brand’s newsletters. To subscribe now, click here.