Banco Galicia – Branch Network
Banco Galicia is one of the largest banks in Argentina. Their new branch design incorporates multi-functional spaces such as lounges and community tables for informal meetings, all within an open floor plan equipped with a modular self-service stations, tablets and free Wi-Fi areas. Open lounges update the old branch model for a new client experience, migrating from traditional office desks to flexible working and training spaces, as well as co-working stations.
Design Firm: Total Tool
- 10 Branches Designed To Wow The Digital Banking Consumer
- 14 More Breakthrough Branch Designs From Banks & Credit Unions
- Branch Showcase: 12 Concept Designs From Around The World
- This ‘Money Lounge’ Is Unlike Any Bank Branch You’ve Ever Seen
- Beer and Banking? O Bee Credit Union’s Unique Brewpub Branch Experience
Sparkasse Bank – Boutique Branch
This clean and modern branch concept uses the bank’s brand color strategically, with splashes of red tying the whole experience together into one unified environment. Perhaps the branch’s most notable feature is the ultra-slick merchandising system, which gives the location a distinctly retail feel. At first glance you can’t tell this isn’t an outlet for a telecommunications company.
Design Firm: Dinn!