According to the Wall Street Journal:
“The banking industry has spent countless hours and dollars trying to make up for the damage done by the financial crisis. Banks have run feel-good ads, waged aggressive lobbying campaigns, even sponsored bike-rental programs. Now Citigroup is trying a new tactic: singing. On national TV. Citigroup’s London office opened its skyscraper to a BBC crew filming the popular TV series “The Choir.”
Apparently, the group’s repertoire includes something from a Delibes opera, something from someone named Mary Mary, and a Michael Jackson tune.
Here are my top 10 suggestions for what the bankers should be singing:
10. Animals, “We Gotta Get Out Of This Place”
9. Bee Gees, “Stayin’ Alive”
8. Bob Dylan, “The Times They Are a-Changin'”
7. Jane’s Addiction, “Been Caught Stealin'”
6. Led Zeppelin, “Dazed and Confused”
5. Barry McGuire, “Eve of Destruction”
4. The Surfaris, “Wipe Out”
3. The Smiths, “Heaven Knows I’m Miserable Now”
2. The Temptations, “Ain’t Too Proud to Beg”
And the number one song Citi should sing:
1. Stevie Wonder, “Living for the Citi”
Got any suggestions for what Citi should sing?