How would you like a world-class design firm in the banking industry to totally transform your website, branch experience or brand identity — for free? Well, here’s your chance.. and your opportunity to get an all-expense paid trip to The Financial Brand Forum 2015.
The Financial Brand is looking for three financial institutions who want a fresh start in 2015. Submit your bank or credit union for one of The Financial Brand Forum’s three makeovers and you could get tens of thousands of dollars in concept and creative work from some of the banking industry’s most cutting edge consulting firms — all for free. There are three makeovers to choose from:
- Brand Identity – Differentiate your institution with a fresh, new, revitalized brand image
- Branch Experience – Engineer your own “Branch of the Future” prototype concept
- Website – Maximize your most important digital channel with a modern, contemporary approach
( Learn More: Details on Forum 2015 makeovers + online submission form )
How It Works in 3 Simple Steps
Step 1. Project Submission & Selection. Submit your institution for consideration, but hurry, the deadline for submissions is December 31st. We’ll make our selections shortly thereafter, and contact the winners in early January. What we’re looking for are projects that will illustrate the strategic principles and common challenges financial institutions wrestle with today.
Step 2. Project Launch & Discovery Phase. Your marketing team will work with a world-class design partner that’s been hand-selected by The Financial Brand. You’ll kick the project off just like you normally would for any creative initiative, with launch meetings and teleconferences to discuss your goals, priorities and strategies objectives.
Step 3. The Magic Moment – Makeover Revealed! You will be presented new concepts in front of a live audience at The Financial Brand Forum 2015. Both you and the design firm will take the stage to discuss your project and the underlying strategy. The design firm will then explain their strategic approach, development process, and how they attacked your problem. All you need to do is sit back, watch the presentation unfold, and chime in with some feedback.
What You Get As a Makeover Participant
- Fresh ideas for one of your financial institution’s most crucial initiatives — worth tens of thousands of dollars… but you get it all for free!
- The opportunity to work with one of the banking industry’s best branding, marketing and design firms — see how they work, how they think
- An all-expense paid trip to The Financial Brand Forum 2015 for two. We’ll pick up your airfare, 3 nights at Caesars Palace Resort, your conference registration fees and any miscellaneous travel expenses.
See How Last Year’s Marketing Makeover Turned Out
CharterBank wasn’t happy with their Gen Y initiative, so they volunteered for The Financial Brand Forum 2014’s Marketing Makeover contest last year. On the final day of the conference, CharterBank saw two new concepts for the first time ever — live on stage — with hundreds of bank and credit union marketers looking on in rapt fascination. You can see both the concepts that were presented at the Forum 2014 by clicking here.
Attendees at last year’s Forum raved about CharterBank’s Millennial Marketing Makeover, ranking it their #2 most favorite session. It was like reality TV mixed with bank marketing — one of the most riveting sessions ever presented at a conference. Next year, the Forum 2015 is going to have three of them!