One of the key objectives was to make financial services more tangible so at the heart of the branch was placed a service island with concierge staff to welcome customers and serve their immediate needs. Concierge staff are also responsible for the promotion and training in the use of alternate channels ie mobile and internet banking.
The service island has an active waiting area with large format digital wall which enables the space to be used for local community events, serving existing customers and attracting new business.
Another project from allen international.
UniCredit Bulgaria – Branch of the Future
- Large transparent glass walls that reveal the interior of the branch and what is happening inside, making the space more accessible and inviting.
- LCD screens instead of the usual advertising posters that cover windows.
- Attractive night-time illumination and a distinctive logo, making the branch attractive by night as well.
- A combination of trendy materials and timber, exuding a sense of both coziness and contemporary design.
- Self-service area, which has a full range of functionalities – a BNA, an online banking kiosk, an interactive wall. The area is available to customers 24 hours a day.
- Digital queue management system.