To view the presentation in full screen, press the icon on the far right side of the dashboard.
Please Note: If you are having difficulties loading the presentation, then in all likelihood, your financial institution has blocked content from SlideShare and you will need to view the webinar from a different computer using a different internet connection/network (e.g., at home).
Is social media a game changer? Or is it just a bunch of overblown hype? This thought-provoking session is not another rah-rah presentation singing the praises of social media. It will challenge your thinking, and leave you with a deeper, strategic and realistic perspective on what role — if any — social media should play at your organization.
Jeffry Pilcher, publisher of The Financial Brand, shatters the myths, outlines the challenges and shares the hardcore realities facing credit unions pursuing social media success.
What You’ll Learn:
- The right- and wrong way to build a Web 2.0 strategy
- Why social media isn’t for every credit union
- Separating social media B.S. from real ROI
- How credit unions struggle with social media
- Why credit unions have so few social media fans and followers
- How credit unions can avoid social media traps
- What social media is good for …and what it isn’t
- How credit unions should and should NOT use social media
Banks should not overlook this presentation simply because it focuses on credit unions — the material applies almost word-for-word.
Session Length: 33 minutes