CUES is dedicated to giving credit union professionals what they need to reach their greatest potential. Be sure to take a look at what CUES offers for marketers, and you’ll quickly discover smart avenues to brand awareness and financial growth.
Our educational offerings for marketers include:
- CUES School of Strategic Marketing I — Learn keys to strategy-focused marketing and data-driven decision making
- CUES School of Strategic Marketing II — Learn to increase returns on marketing investments through better allocation of marketing resources
- CUES School of Growth and Profitability — Ensure flawless service delivery by building a culture of sales and service excellence
- CUES School of Product and Channel Management — Ensure the channels you use effectively reach your target market, and chart the direction of future delivery channels
- CUES’ Strategic Innovation Institute I (hosted at MIT) — Offers an integrated curriculum of strategy, innovation and technology, and leadership
- CUES’ Strategic Innovation Institute II (at Stanford Graduate School of Business) — Learn how to scale innovation, and explore ideation and design solutions to solve common consumer challenges
- CUES’ prestigious CEO Institute (held at The Wharton School, Johnson at Cornell, and the Darden School) — Attend a series of one-week sessions, held every spring over three years
- ServiStar — A consultation-based program which helps create results-producing sales and service initiatives
- Internal Service Survey — Designed to improve internal communication and service among employees
Consider becoming a CUES member, and save! We offer individual and group options that fit into any budget.