91% of women say that advertisers don't understand them. Financial brands in particular are failing to connect with women effectively on a personal level.
The difference in uptake of banking products between loyal customers and everyone else is a whopping 14 percentage points.
Eastern Bank's engaging guerilla giveaway incorporated an innovative mix of social, email, word-of-mouth and offline marketing.
Getting campaigns cleared through compliance is usually a struggle for financial marketers. But a new web-based tool aims to simplify and streamline the process.
Financial institutions can charge consumers to customize the design of their debit/credit card. Here are four strategies to generate income.
What should financial marketers do to earn more respect in the C-suite? Here's what eight bank and credit union experts had to say.
Only 2% of consumers convert on the first visit to bank or credit union website. Retargeting brings the other 98% back. It's smart, scalable and wickedly effective.
Looking for festive holiday promotions? Here's 14 of the best ideas The Financial Brand has seen over the years.
The Financial Brand assembled this gallery of 10 frightfully fun, freaky and fangtastic Halloween promotions from credit unions.
Millennials struggling with their finances are turning to alternative banking providers to find lower, more transparent fees and convenient access.
Roughly 200 people were tweeting at this year's ABA's annual marketing conference. Here's a selection of salient tweets hand picked by The Financial Brand.
People on the move are perfect for financial marketers to target with customer acquisition campaigns... and one of the biggest risks for losing their own customers.
What are the most common mistakes financial marketers make? Here's what seven bank and credit union experts had to say.
Research from The Financial Brand reveals the top concerns, tough issues and difficult challenges financial marketing executives face as they set their budgets for next year.